Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Traffic

Dear Hugh,

I don't think we have any readers. If you can't rustle up some traffic for this blog of yours, I fear the exercise is just for our own edification. That is not a negligible benefit, of course, and reason enough to continue. I can use the practice, for when my tiny brain, as yet unformed, should settle, I expect to bestride the earth like a colossus.

Meanwhile, no readers, and what of fame, what of glory, what of (dare one dream it) popularity!?

Your friend in the aether,

~TK

3 comments:

  1. Aether...most apt, even if I did have to look it up. Readers are very shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're here... just thinking... been some deep thoughts here lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many have failed at Affiliate marketing. Do not allow past failures to prevent you from profiting in the future. Use the information provided below to help you devise a successful Affiliate marketing strategy.
    www.techviewmedia.com |

    www.collegenowtechprep.com |

    www.thetechnologydiet.com |

    www.titlelxtech.com |

    www.agontechnologies.com |

    ReplyDelete