Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trivia

Here I go--
I continue to have problems with this laptop. Maybe because my keyboard at home is lower. Soo --
The news this am is that g-grand Claire fell down the stairs yesterday and needed a trip to childrens hospital in Milwaukee. All seems to be OK and mom and child are ready for a nap. Poor Kelly, it was just three weeks ago that Ella fell and broke her arm. Kent says they will put Adam in a bubble. This all comes as K/K are planning their 10th ann vacation ,two years late.

Back to Palm Harbor. Yesterday we went to the beach and visited the cottage where 21 of us spent a wonderful week three years. ago. Great memories and I hope we can find a way to do it again.
We also played golf on Tue when the biggest storm of the year was coming ashore. Notice I know how to talk about the area. "Ashore." There was much damage in some areas but we were lucky and just played our afternoon games and had a cocktail.
Hugh played his first golf with the league, which I am sure you will hear more about. He also tried some genealogy investigation. Guess I'll have to try and look at the info I have.
I have found some good books in the amazing library here at the clubhouse.
Guess that's all for this am---golf ing this pm. Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment