Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plumber Preacher

Time for another addition to the Drennan blog which I have figured out by now nobody reads, but still it gives me something to do when no whacking the little white ball in cow pastures.


When we got home last night Doreen asked if I heard a sound at the refrigerator and even my deaf ears did. Pulled out the refrig and low a behold we had a fountain addition to the condo. No little Dutch boys were around so we just shut the water off to the frig. I must add Doreen went running down the street hollering for help from George, there were no Georges but a couple of other nice guys, Canadians came to our rescue one turning off the correct value to the refrig, I had turned off the one to the dish washer which hadn't done much good.


Anyways it was off to Home Depot (with the blessings of our landlord) to find parts. After a lot of driving the pipe was fixed in a few minutes. Here's to plastic and bleah to copper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment