Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Golf Brag

Doreeen and I just got off the golf course (I played 18 this morning as well.) Doreen has been playing like a fiend, consistently in the mid 40s. She shot a 45  today which could have easily been much lower with a few kinder putts (her putting is also improving.) Her driving in consistently good and straight.


I have been far more erratic even if I golf practically every day. When we got down here I found to my dismay I was about 20 yards shorter with each club and couldn't hit any of them straight, which I have prided myself in. Fortunately the length has come back and I'm getting a bit straighter. With Doreen as my caddy and scorer one day I shot a 33 on one of the 9's, which is a low; mums the word on highs. Today when we played I got my first eagle on the last hole. O happy day...

I'm writing this in green for the all the envious frozen golfers up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment