Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Cat Play Unit



Now admittedly the cat play unit (CPU) that I have almost finished constructing is not as impressed as the RHU in the previous article, but I’m pleased with it.

Yesterday I spend several hours, longer than it would take to erect a RHU, to create the CPU. It was hard work that required 12 hours of sleep afterwards.

So far I believe it has received the coveted CAA (Cat Approval Award) by Lamont, Patchtricia and Pawline. As witnessed by the following pictures:






The unit has 4 levels including the bottom level. Soon the leg portions will be wrapped with good old hemp rope for additional scratching areas along with the cloth covered levels. There is ample catnip for each level. Note the hanging tennis ball for cat bopping in picture one.. I plan to include other such exercise equipment, such as a punching bag on the top level for additional cat amusement. (The weight bench or hand weights are not the cats.)

I think I need therapy; or maybe this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment