Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cat Ear Cleaning

We just expressed our immense love for our feline friends three by squirting stuff into the ears. I held the cats, Doreen squirted. Apparently she was more willing to have me bleed than her.

The cats reacted to this odd behavior as you might expect they would. They fled, glared at us and began grooming themselves like there was no tomorrow. They are all on a separate chair grooming themselves (why isn’t themselves a word? It seems perfectly clear to me) as I write and occasionally watching cartoons. Ear washing seems to have affected their intelligence.

Their wee tongues may be raw before long with all the licking. So, why don’t we just buy them Q-tips and let them do the job for their selves. I can’t wait to see what torture my wife has in mind for them (and me) tomorrow. She is a sadistic woman you know. Who began feeding these cats, who named them, who induced me to build them shelters and applauded when I put them in the Shackteau? Saddistic!

…next day.

Now Doreen is feeding the catnip habits by placing tidbits all over the Shackteau. I wonder if we will have to send them to cat rehab? I wonder if it will lead to the “hard stuff?” I also wonder what the “hard stuff” for a cat might be?


Did a mouse run in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment