Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Keep Those Polar Bears in Jail


I just heard on the news about that dirty rotten Bentley driving drunken polar bear who is on trial got his come uppins; convicted and soon sentenced after killing a young man while under the influence.

What was he doing out of jail anyway, isn’t that where we keep most polar bears; they are natural killers. And what was that idiot doing that gave him booze after the accident and/or before. They eat bamboo not booze, everyone knows that; or is that pandas; polars pandas what's the dif. I know bears look cute peddling bicycles and things like that but a Bentley, let’s get real. Keep polar bears in jail zoos where they belong I say and out of Bentleys.

Eh Doreen? It was a polo player not a polar bear…well I haven’t got my hearing aids on yet… Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment