Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Life on the Mississippi

My excuses to Mark Twain for the title to this piece. But I thought some of you might like to see the view from our abode on the Mighty Mississippi so I took some pics this morning to share. Please click on each picture for a better look. I missed one shot from the top which included our red roof garage; can get a glimpse of it on the right in the last picture. There are three patios: one between my Shackteau which has a gazebo on it, one on the back of the house upper level, and a third between the house and the garage.

looking downriver from our living room
Looking out the center of Living room window


Up river from right corner of Living Rm
Up river from patio


A little 4th of July River traffic


From the top of our property looking
down on my Shackteau (red roof left)
and House, red roof center,

No comments:

Post a Comment