Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Divine Evidence Found

I have mentioned before that I am a believing agnostic. I don’t believe there is any tangible proof for the existence of God. You cannot walk into your local church, synagogue, mosque or the like and order up 5 lbs of god, or 2 quarts of divine essence or the like. With that said, I do believe there is considerable symbolic evidence for the existence of God.

For some that might be the works of nature, the orderliness of the universe, a certain internal emptiness inside that only a belief system seems to fill, or the like. Puppy dogs, baby toes, cat purrs, gazelle grace, all may lend credence to such feelings.

But perhaps not as well known, I have found evidence of the presence of deity in our midst. In LeMars, Iowa there is a Blue Bunny ice cream company. Since 1913 they have been makers of what some call the world’s best ice cream, the name came in 1935. One of the 500 flavors they make is Chocolate Carmel Commotion. I have it on good authority that the deity inspired the creation of this delectable delicacy.

After two agonizing weeks out being out of said nectar of the God, today, at last I retrieved the last remained cartoon from our local grocery. Ah happiness. God is in her heaven, the CCC is in our freezer, and all is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment