Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

House Cats?

“Okay, it’s official, I’m a house cat!” announced Lamont.

Lamont Helping Doreen play canasta


“Not me,” replied Paw, “we may be in the house now, but I’m still a Shackteau cat a haert. This place is too big, but I do like the orange chair.”

“I like the house, but then, I still yearn for the Shackteau,” injected Patch. “It was cozier and it had a fireplace.”

“There’s a fireplace in the kitchen in the house,” informed Lamont.

“Yeah, but it’s electric. Fakey fakey, even if it does produce warmth. I prefer the real thing,” replied Paw.

“But we have two floors here in which to play,” Lamont went on enthusiastically. “The views are spectacular. There are all types of places to climb up. Why, I can even get up to the crown molding and inspect the lights behind it.”

Upstairs dining area with deck


“Yeah! Mewreen really likes that,” said Patch sarcastically. “You’re bound to break something someday and they we will all be in deep dodo.”

“Though I prefer the Shackteau, I do admit I like looking at over the backyard,” said Paw. “But I wish we had access to the patio by our food dishes. Maybe in the spring they will let us out.”

“You girls haven’t really appreciated all the new toys and scratching poles, the human servants provided when we moved it,” said Lamont. “They’re a blast. I also like climbing into bed with the human servants. Though I’m not sure Meugh like it when I accidently clawed him in his butt.”

“Accidently? I wonder,” said Patch. “But I’ve found a marvelous new sleeping place amidst the clothes they have they have stacked in the bedroom. I did have to kick out a few of their sweaters and things to make room for me, but it is really cozy.”


Can you find Elmo or rather Patch?


“Yep! I used to be a feral living by the skin of our teeth outside in the cold, then we were denizens of the Shackteau, but now I’m a bona fide house cat,” said Lamont.


“We’ll see.” Said Patch and Paw. “We’ll see. At least we still have our toes which we thought we might lose when we went into the house.”

3 comments:

  1. The kids love that your cats are now house cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our housecat also opens the towel cabinet and picks the best
    lounging spot. Instinct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have surely gotten yourself all dressed and groomed, only to look in the mirror to wonder what is missing. Even though your clothes look put together and you like your hair or makeup, something else is necessary.
    http://www.girlsky.net |

    http://www.greek-videoclip.com |

    http://www.ilcspacesuits.com |

    http://www.kanolab.info |

    http://www.metrasafety.com |

    ReplyDelete