Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dr. Skinnyjeans


The old woman to whom I am married has been nursing a sore ear from the last several days and it has been very painful. Finally, she went to Urgent Care and discovered it is a infected tooth. She now has a dentist appointment and they gave her a shot at Urgent Care that must have been booze for the bottom as it made her very happy.

This morning I made her very happy as well as she laughed and laughed uncontrollably when I came downstairs after dressing; she likely could have used Depends. The source of her amusement – I came down modeling my new skinny jeans which I just love. Now bear in mind this old woman is married to an old man with a wee, in my opinion, pot belly, and these skinny jeans also are low riders or whatever they are called; anyway they hang nicely below said pot belly. They also have back pockets that go past ones arse into the leg portion of the pants giving the appearance that soon they may be down to your ankles; they feel that way as well.

But I like my skinny jeans. They go well with my skinny legs like our boating friend from Granada said, “Der goes dat mon with de skinny legs.” Nevertheless, I like them.

I need to go into the house now and see of that old woman is still rolling around the floor laughing. She has probably forgotten all about her sore ear. Just call me Dr. Skinnyjeans.

1 comment:

  1. Good new nickname, Dr. Ennan. But I had to pause for half a second to try to recall whether you were on Captain Kangaroo under your new name.

    ReplyDelete