Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who's Number One

Who's Number One?[1]
          "You cannot have two number one priorities in your life. They will always be in conflict. If you commit yourself to one, the other will suffer; or, if you commit to the second, the first gets the short end of the stick. Make up your mind; are you going to serve God or will you be a slave to the 'bottom line.'


[1]See Matt. 6: 24; Lk. 16: 13.
Now I'm off for number 2, that means I'm golfing this morning in the men's league.

2 comments:

  1. I think number two has taken over. Although we still manage to go to church on Sunday for some reflective time on number one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you all know what my # 2 priority is --
    went to hear Chanticleer last night at Viterbo
    a men's accapella group that was absolutely awesome. Close your eyes and its about as close
    to God here on earth that there is. Just so inspiring and moving and it wasn't even in English most of the time. Music is beyond words
    as something that touches your soul and heart.
    It was terribly cold and windy and I hate to go out at night but I force myself and it was worth it. effort wise and money wise

    ReplyDelete