Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Presbyterian Church Dunedin

A couple of years ago when we were here in Palm Harbor we visited churches (mainly Presbyterian) almost every Sunday during our winter interlude. This year we are staying in one place and love it. It is the First Presbyterian Church of Dunedin. I'd encourage you to go to its website:  www.fpcdunedin.org  Check it out it's most interesting and you can even hear sermons and the music is spectacular. I'll going to send an invite to their pastor Victoria ByRoade to be a part of our family website.


I've often said, the consanguineous (blood) ties are the first form of bigotry. So, if you'd like to see our web family expand a bit more let me know and send me their email address. I believe I have to do the inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment