Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FINALLY MADE IT ON HERE!!!

Ok, I think I'm doing this right. We will find out soon enough! What's going on in my life: Been working quite a bit. As said in my profile I work as an Account Coordinator for Charleston Orwig. In a nut shell, that means we are an integrated marketing firm and our clients hire us to basically do their dirty work. My one and only account I work on is Pfizer Poultry Health. Chickens! =) Other than that I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, Bob, of almost one year now. We've recently joined a gym and have been occupying it frequently, taking up raquet ball! Needless to say, I need to invest in eye goggles because Bob gets a little intense! We moved in together about a month ago and absolutely love our new place. (pics coming soon) We rarely leave. It's in beautiful Dousman, WI. It's a small, quaint little town, but it's a great area and good location for us. Bob leaves for Cancun, Mexico on Monday for one week to follow an event of the PGA tour. Then we both leave the week he gets back to sunny Florida!! Can't wait! I'm ready to disregard the winter blues. Anyway, that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Great, so glad you are on board. I like the wallpaper. Good self intro for those coming on board.

    ReplyDelete