Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sleeping with the Ally

“Lamont,” said Patch, “I think Meugh has his nose bent out and of joint and it is because of you.”

“Me? Posh! Why would my buddy Meugh have his nose bent out shape because of me? I haven’t noticed his nose being any different that it has been.”

“I don’t mean a bent nose literally silly cat, but figuratively; his feelings are hurt,” continued Patch.

“Why?” inquired Lamont.

“I know,” interjected Paw. You’ve always been his favorite with your playing up to him all the time, rubbing his legs and getting your fur on his pants and shirt, always first in line for his attention. But now, you have been climbing up regularly on Mureen’s lap or beside her legs and snuggling in for long naps.”


“Yes,” added Patch. “And now he thinks you like her best. Mureen, his mate, his partner, his love; you have been sleeping with his ally!

Hmm, that's looks like Patch

“Oh my,” said Lamont, “I didn’t realize. That’s too bad. Well, I guess he’ll just have to get used to it. I like it there with her.”

That is Patch: more traitors.


Both Patch and Paw sigh and lay down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment